The Weereewa Tiny HouseLake George NSW 2581, Australia
About this listing
Check out @mysticridgeestatevenue on Instagram and Facebook
The tiny house is situated on top of the ridge facing towards the spectacular view.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette complete with air-conditioning and heating. There is a queen sized bed up in the loft and a sofa bed on the ground floor, which can be converted to a single bed size. It can sleep 2 adults (in the loft) and 1 child (on the sofa bed) comfortably.
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximize space.
We have a full bathroom with a flush toilet (connected to septic tank), basin and shower. Water is gas heated for your use.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
The guests are restricted to their own private area around the tiny house which are marked by fences.
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings, except for the host's private residence. Please do not drive further up Ridge road as this is private property and is restricted to residents only.
When entering or leaving the property, check that you have shut the gates
Other things to note
– The Federal Highway is at the bottom of the ridge and can be heard from the top of the ridge. The surrounding areas are private property and are restricted access. The tiny house is located on private property where the owner resides and has several pets such as horses, dogs, sheep and poultry. All pets are contained with only poultry having minimal access to the tiny house site.
– Good mobile reception for Telstra but others also seem to work well.
– There are two friendly small dogs housed in the backyard near the tiny house who may come for a visit occasionally. There is also a cat, geese and guinea fowl that may wander close by who will not cause a problem but may make some noise.
– No drones allowed.
– We are situated in the countryside and you may encounter insects such as spiders throughout your stay as these are part of the natural ecosystem of the bush.
– Tiny house is about 20 metres from the main house and 50-100 metres to the main road.
– There is another accommodation on this property which is also rented out, so expect some company from other guests. Tiny house is approximately 50 metres away from the other accommodation.
There are plenty of places to go to nearby for the wine lovers and foodies.
– Lake George Winery is within 14 km
– Lerida Estate Winery is within 12 km
– Gundaroo town with restaurants/pub is within 24 km
– Bungendore town with restaurants/pub, bakeries, shops and markets is within 25 km
Our local recommendation:
Bungendore town, Gibraltar Street, Bungedore – It is the closest town with a variety of attractions outside Canberra with various cafes, restaurants, bakery and supermarket
Gundaroo town, Cork Street, Gundaroo – It is a nice town with a pub, restaurants and a supermarket
Lerida Estate Winery, 87 The Vineyards Rd, Collector NSW 2581 – Great place to visit for food
The Scented Rose Garden and Teahouse, 1725 Bungendore Rd, Bywong, NSW – A stop off to eat and drink
Bushranger Hotel, 24 Church St, Collector NSW 2581 – For a meal
Goulburn (from Sydney), Yass (from Victoria) Bungendore (from the Coast) and Canberra (from the snowy mountains) – The easiest places to drop by on your way to buy essentials and groceries.
Weereewa Lookout, Federal Highway, Lake George, NSW – To see more views of Lake George
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: No
- Firewood provided free: No
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- About 20 meters from the main house and 50-100 to the main road
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: