Willows Tiny HouseSt Albans NSW 2775, Australia
About this listing
Here at Tiny Away, you get to experience the slow laid-back and carefree lifestyle of Wollombi.
Willows Tiny House is the perfect family getaway in Wollombi, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the property and the surrounding areas, except the area right in front of Wisteria Cabin, including the 8-seater dining table (this is exclusive for guests of the cabin).
Guests are not permitted to swim in the property's surrounding bodies of water. If guests want to swim, there is a public beach in the village, across the road from the pub.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– Pets are not allowed on the property
– No smoking allowed on the property
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– Compost/recyclable bins are available on-site to dispose of waste
– Don't forget to close windows, and lock doors when leaving the house
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (e.g., especially chargers)
– Keep an eye out for snakes as the property is located in bushland (or grassland) areas
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
– Please don’t wear toed shoes when walking outdoors as the property is located in grassland areas where snakes often gather
– Please keep in mind that we are developing a permaculture garden, so please dispose of all food waste in the composting bin provided
Willows Tiny House sits atop a hill a small village of Wollombi. Where you explore restaurants, cafes, wineries and more.
Our local recommendations:
– St. Albans is a small and historic village with restaurants, cafes, stores, and many more.
– The Pickled Wombat is a restaurant that serves amazing food and provides excellent service.
– Settlers Arms Inn is a hotel that offers comfortable accommodation to travelers from Sydney and Newcastle.
– Undercliff Winery is a well-known winery often praised by travelers for its delicious wines, breathtaking vistas, and excellent service.
– Stonehurst Cedar Creek Vineyard is a wonderful historical building with excellent wines located approximately 10 minutes from Wollombi Village.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: No
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: