Wodalla Horse FarmstayNyora VIC 3987, Australia
About this listing
We also have a games room with TV and DVD player, pool table for guests to use.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, hot showers, a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, complete with air-conditioning and heating. It is a lovely studio space of 155 sqft with a queen bed. Comfortable for 2!
Cooking your meals in the house is easy and convenient as our kitchenette includes cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes and silverware, a portable cooker and a mini fridge. Everything you need!
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. The toilet uses biologically sustainable aerobic decomposition process. It is waterless and there's no need to flush. An aeration fan helps to remove odours.
Guests will be able to access all areas except for the main house, which is about 150m away. Guests are welcome to relax in the games room. There is TV and DVDs, pool table, toilet and shower in the games room which guests can use too.
Other things to note
– There are plenty of farm animals and wildlife around. Enquire with your host if you'd like to meet the farm animals
– Transport to and from Loch town in a Vintage Ford 1964 for $20. Advance booking is required
– Farm fresh eggs, bacon, bread, and orange juice for $10 (to be paid directly to the host before departure)
– Pets are not allowed as we have livestock
– Currently, horse riding is not available but host can put you in touch with trail riding in Bunyip forest
– Chess game is available
Pick-ups & drop-offs to the neighbouring vineyards, wineries, brewery and cafes are available at an additional cost. To top it off, you can ride with us in our vintage 1964 Ford Sprint.
Our property is close to the townships of Loch, which has 4 coffee food stores, and 2 of these are open for dinner on weekends, Kernot has a lovely pizza store with live music. You can also get breakfast here.
Philip Island is about 30 min away where you can see the penguin parade, koala park and beaches.
Grantville has a monthly market and beaches.
We also recommend Rollina Hills as it is a beautiful place to visit.
If you are interested to see car racing, please check Nyora Raceway's calendar through this link : https://nyoraraceway.org.au/calender/
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place, Without Loft / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Dishes and silverware
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- Activities and potential wildlife
- Guests are welcome to relax in the games room. There is TV and DVDs, pool table, toilet and shower in the games room which guests can use too. As this is a stud farm, we have horses, cows and chickens. There are 2 forests on property which they can walk around, they may see kangaroos, wallabies and wombats, also plenty of different bird species
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- 150m from the main house but has lovely views of the Loch.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: