Yellow Rock ViewsBroke NSW 2330, Australia
About this listing
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please keep in mind that the tiny house is a private and quiet location as our primary residence is rather far away.
Yellow Rocks Views is the perfect tiny house for vacationers with a queen-sized bed up in the loft and a couch, which can be converted into a double bed on the ground floor. It has easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom, however, follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas including the paddock.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– Mobile reception is good for Telstra
– No smoking allowed on the property
– No pets are allowed on the property
– Unregistered guests or visitors are not allowed
– Firewood is available for an extra cost of $30 per bag
– Please note that we have friendly horses and dogs on the property
– Don't forget to close windows and lock doors when leaving the tiny house
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics such as chargers
– Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Yellow Rock Views sits in a small village in the Hunter Region, NSW. It's a beautiful village in tranquil Broke-Fordwich, where you can explore one of the oldest wine-making regions, fine dining restaurants, and natural attractions in Australia.
Our local recommendations:
– 1813 is an elegant boutique cellar door that offers a wide selection of wines in Tinonee Vineyard Estate.
– Mount Broke Wines & Restaurant offers the best seasonal bistro menu, wine tasting, and wood-fired pizzas.
– Margan Restaurant & Winery is a family-owned award-winning winery and restaurant based in Broke Fordwich.
– Yellow Billy is a highly recommended restaurant that serves a wide selection of hearty meals, drinks, and desserts.
– Restaurant Botanica is a fine restaurant that offers casual diners seeking cuisine with impeccable provenance and a superb regional wine list.
– Starline Alpaca Farm encourages people to come to see our amazing alpacas and feed them.
– Yellow Rock Lookout offers stunning vistas, wonderful picnic spots, bushwalking, and biking trails.
– Wildlife Park has some of the best interactive zoo experiences, daily shows, and activities in Hunter Valley.
– Hunter Valley Horses is where you can ride through bushland and vineyards on horseback of Broken Back Ranges.
– Hunter Gardens is the perfect place for families and couples to take strolls while admiring the surrounding garden.
– Broke Village Market is open on the first Sunday of every month from 8 am – 1 pm.
– Handmade Hunter Markets offers an experience where you will discover a variety of handmade and crafted goods.
– Broke Village Store is a shopping and retail center where visitors can find all their basic needs such as shopping marts, boutiques, and gas stations.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$199
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$240
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$169
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$159
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$70
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Outdoor fire pit will not be available if there is a fire ban. Firewood is available at $30 / bag and advance notice is required.
- Activities and potential wildlife
- We have 2 dogs and 2 horses on our property. If you are lucky, guests may be able to spot some kangaroos and native wildlife.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The tiny house is in a private paddock. The main residence is about 1.5km away.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By:
We had the best time at Yellow Rock Views! Although it was only for one night, we wish we had stayed for longer!The house was clean, cozy and had everything you needed. The serenity was perfect and just what we needed on a couples getaway.The location was peaceful and check-in was very simple. The hosts were very easy to communicate with.Thank you again Kate and Jed for our first Tiny House experience!
Kate and Jed were lovely hosts. Tiny house was clean and equipped with everything we could have possibly needed. They even left us some fresh eggs from their chickens. The property is great! Loved feeding and petting their horses, Jasper and Asia. Kate gave us some excellent taxi options for when we wanted to pop around the vineyards without driving. We ended up with Mel from Grape Experience Tours, who we highly recommend! The whole stay was perfect and we will for sure recommend to friends. Thanks for everything!